- Application for Travel Grant has been started.
- Accepted Sessions for Second Call and Nominees for Dissertations have been uploaded.
- Accommodation and Excursion reservation has been started.
- Registration has been started.
(Note:Accommodation/excursion reservation website will be available from late November.)
Social Programme details have been announced.
"A very brief history of Japan's economic and social history research" by Osamu Saito is now available in PDF.
- WEHC2015 celebrates that Boston hosts WEHC2018！
- The Second Call for Sessions and Call for Dissertations have closed.
- Call for Dissertations and Call for Posters have been started.
- Call for Papers has been uploaded.
- The Accepted Sessions has been uploaded.
- The Second Call for Sessions has been started.
- The First Call for Sessions has closed.
- Sponsorship Prospectus and Application Form has been uploaded.
- The First Call for Sessions has been started.
- Website has opened.