Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Notification, Indian Navy has invited Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Application form, Candidates Can Check Indian Navy Aagniveer SSR 01/2023 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, How to apply for Indian navy Form 2023
Indian Navy has released advertisement for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023. Male and female candidates who are unmarried are eligible. There are a total of 1400 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply from December 8, 2023 till December 17, 2023.
Overview of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Senior Secondary Recruits|
|No. of Vacancies||1400|
Important Dates of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
|Start date of the application process||December 8, 2023|
|Last date of the application process||December 17, 2023|
|Date of release of admit card||A few days before the exam|
|Date of exam||Not announced yet|
|Date of result declaration||To be announced|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
- There are 1120 vacancies for unmarried males.
- There are 280 vacancies for unmarried females.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Bharti Application process:
The application process for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 is as follows-
MP Apex Bank 2254 Recruitment 2023HPSC PGT 4476 Recruitment 2023
- The Candidates should visit the official website.
- Then, they should visit the option of career and then do their registration.
- After successful registration, they must log in.
- Next, they must click on the option of current opportunities and then they should click on the option of apply.
- Then, they should fill up the application form properly, upload all the documents and then choose the exam center.
- After that, they should make payment of application fee if applicable.
- Next, they must click on the option of submit to submit the application form.
- Finally, they should print the application form for use in future.
Selection criteria of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of-
- Written exam
- Physical fitness test
- Medical exam
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
The educational qualification required is as follows-
- The candidates must have passed class 12 with Physics and Math as their subjects and along with them one of the subjects among Biology, Chemistry or Computer Science.
The age limit is as follows-
The candidate should be born between May 1, 2002 and October 31, 2005.
About the written exam:
- The written exam will comprise of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative marking will also be there in the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- All the questions will be multiple choice.
- The question paper will be set in Hindi and English languages.
- The exam will comprise of General Knowledge, Science, English and Math questions of class 12 level.
Salary Details of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
The selected candidates will receive a salary of about ₹30,000 per month.
During training, they will get a stipend of ₹3600.
Along with the salary or stipend, they will also get allowances of different types.
An insurance cover of ₹50,00,000 will be available for sailors upon contribution.
Visual Standard Details:
|–||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Details of physical eligibility:
- Push up 12 times (only for males)
- Running details:
- 1.6 kilometre running in 8 minutes for females.
- 1.6 kilometre running in 6 minutes 30 seconds for males.
- Bent knee sit-ups 10 times (only for females)
- Squats details:
- 20 times for males
- 15 times for females
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Medical exam:
The candidates must be medically fit in order to pass the exam and get selected under the recruitment. The requirements are-
- Chest expansion – minimum 5 centimeters
- Height- minimum 157 centimeters
- Ear and teeth should also be wax and tartar free respectively.
The medical exam will take place in INS Chilka.
Tattoos are allowed only on the inner side of the forearm and backside of the palm. It is strictly prohibited at any other place in the body.
Detailed Syllabus of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023:
- Meaning of difficult words
- Relations and functions
- Set theory
- Complex numbers
- Straight lines
- 3 dimensions
- Indefinite integrals
- Conic sections
- Laws of motion
- Current electricity
- Dual nature of matter
- Alternating current
- Principles of communication
- Electromagnetic waves
- Physical world and measurement
- Work, energy and power
General knowledge syllabus-
- Important national happenings
- Current affairs
- Important international happenings
- Heritage and culture
- General science
- Books and authors
- Sports and awards
- Environmental studies
- Political science
- Mountains and valleys
- Ecosystem and biodiversity
- Judiciary and judgments
- Indian national movement
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Admit Card:
Admit card will be released a few days before the exam on the official website. The admit card can be downloaded by the following process-
- The candidates should visit the official website and then they should log in.
- Then, they should find the option of the particular exam and click on it and then they should find the option of downloading admit card and click it.
- After that, they must provide all the required details after which the admit card will appear.
- Finally, the admit card should be downloaded and then print it for further use.
Exam Centers List:
The exam will be held in the following exam centres-
- Kavaratti in Lakshadweep
- Port Blair
- Panaji in Goa
Strategies for preparation of the exam:
- The candidates should cover all the topics of the syllabus.
- They must solve mock tests and previous year papers for a better preparation.
- They must try conceptual learning as the questions will be objective type.
The candidates can go through the following books for preparation of the exam-
- Indian Navy Secondary SSR Guide by Arihant Experts
- SSR and AA Recruitment Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Bharatiya Nausena Senior Secondary by Arihant Experts
- Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits English Medium by Ram Singh Yadav and Yajvender Yadav
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Exam Cut off Marks:
The cut off marks will be released a month after the exam. The candidates who will score marks equal to or above cut off marks will qualify the exam.
Factors affecting cutoff marks:
The cut off marks will depend on the following factors-
- Number of vacancies
- Number of candidates appearing in the exam
- State wise candidates
- Category of the candidates
- Cut off marks of last years
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Answer key:
The answer key will be released on the official website a few days after the exam. The candidates will get an idea about their Marks and can predict that whether they will be able to qualify the exam or not. If any discrepancy is found in the answer key, objections can be raised within the specified date and time so that the answers can be reviewed by the authorities. After that, a final answer key will be released after checking all the answers which got objections.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Result:
The result will be released on the official website a few days after the completion of the exam. The candidates who will qualify the written exam will then be called for physical fitness test.
We have tried to provide various details related to the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023. If you have any query, feel free to contact us through comments. We will surely try to solve your query as soon as it will be possible for us.
FAQs for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023
What are the application dates?
Can the application process completed via offline mode?
Are only unmarried candidates allowed for applying?
Is any age relaxation provided to the reserved category candidates?