Indian Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Registration Form, Check Here Indian Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Registration Fee details, Indian Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 required documents list
The notification for online form fill-up of Indian Railway was out on 07/08/2023. The eligible Male and Female applicants were invited to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana training program under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The information shared in the article will help the candidates who have applied for the training program and know about the Indian Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Registration Form.
Purpose of RKVY Training:
The Ministry of Railways has arranged short-term training for youths at all India levels under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The training program will help in entry-level skills development in various trades like Carpenter, AC Mechanic, Computer Basics, Electrical, Concreting, Technician, Instrument Mechanic, CNSS, Fitters, Electronic and Instrumentation, Machinist,
Technician Mechatronics, Refrigeration and AC, Bar Bending, Track Laying, Basics of S&T, and IT in the Indian Railway. The purpose is to make the candidates ready for employment and help them to become self-employed.
Important information regarding RKVY Yojna:
- All India Level training
- The training month is September 2023
- Batch number 12th
- Course duration is 18 days or 3 weeks
- The last date of application was 20th August 2023
- The website for the application is railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in
- No application fees are required
Application Date for RKVY:
- Start date of application 7th September 2023
- Last date of application is 20 September 2023
- Training in September 2023
Candidates must have a degree of 10th pass or equivalent degree.
Age limit is between 18 years and 35 years.
The candidates should undergo fitness training and submit a fitness certificate from an MBBS doctor.
Selection will be based on class 10th percentage. According to the given instructions by CBSE, the formula must be multiplying CGPA with 9.5 and the result will be the percentage of CGPA.
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Photo Identity proof
- Photograph and signature
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- non-judicial stamp paper
- Medical certificate
- Matriculation certificate (if the DOB is not mentioned in the marksheet).
Submission of application form:
- Candidates should fill up the online form through the website link https://railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- There is no need to upload documents online.
- Merit list generated through shortlisted and waitlisted candidates will be sent in email or SMS.
- Original documents are verified during reporting of training.
We have provided various details about the Indian Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Registration Form via this article. We hope the article will be helpful for you. Please share your reviews in the comment box.