JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification release for 3120 posts. Apply Online for the Jharkhand JSSC Post graduate teacher vacancy application form through jssc.nic.in the official website.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification to hire the candidates for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) posts in 2022. Under which about 3120 posts of PGT Teacher are included. Interested Candidates can start to apply online for these vacancies from 25th august 2022 through the official portal of the board jssc.nic.in. In addition to this, we are providing here detailed information about the JSSC PGT Teacher Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, and Vacancy.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
Instruction were issued by the Jharkhand SSC Board to almost all the school in the state to inform them about the shortage of teachers in the schools. Under this, the board realized the need for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) in the schools of the state. Now to fill these vacancies, the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2022 notification is released by the state government.
JSSC PGT Teacher a total of 3120 posts have been released which can be applied from 25 August 2022 to 23 September 2022. If you are also interested in this recruitment then start filling the application form by visiting the direct link given below. And don’t forget to read Jharkhand JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF before filling thout e registration form.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF
|Name of Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy||3120 Posts|
|Selection Way||Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE 2022)|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Form|
|Status of Application Form||25 August 2022 to 23 September 2022|
|JSSC Official Website||https://jssc.nic.in/|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Jharkhand PGT Teachers 3120 Posts
Education Qualification for JSSC PGT Teacher –
- Candidate must have passed Post Graduate in relevant subject from a recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed Degree with Master Degree Holder in Related Subject Also Applicable.
JSSC PGT Teacher Age Limit : (As on 01.01.2022)
- Minimum age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Upper Age Relaxation as per rules:
|SC/ST/OBC Female||40 Years|
|Departmental Candidates||40 Years|
|Widow Candidates (General Female)||35 Years|
Application Fee For JSSC PGT Bharti –
|SC/ ST||Rs. 50/-|
|Remaining Categories||Rs. 100/-|
|Disabled Candidates (40% and more disability)||Exempted|
Selection Process –
- Written Exam
JSSC PGT Teacher Salary\ Pay Scale –
- The selected candidate will be paid Matrix Level 8 – Rs.47600 – 1,51,100 for PGT Teacher Posts.
How to Apply for Jharkhand JSSC PGT Teacher Online Form 2022?
- Just open the official website www.jssc.in.
- Now find and click on Recruitment Cell from the homepage.
- Here go to the JSSC PGTTCE Advertisement.
- After reading the notification, Click on the Application form link.
- As you click on this link another webpage will open.
- After submitting the required information.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature in form properly.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print of the JSSC PGT Online form for Future use.
Important Date –
|Start Date of Application Form||25th August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||23rd September 2022 (|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||25th September 2022|
|Deadline for Uploading Photograph and Signature||27th September 2022|
|Correction Window of Online Form||29th September to 10th October 2022|
Important Link –